Reindeer wine holder

bobman58

This post probably should have been made in the Pattern Request section.

I made the elephant pattern as a request back in 2013.  I've never seen it cut so not sure if it didn't work, or maybe just never got made.  The person i made it for never posted a picture.

Russell

post-2009-0-18936500-1473840366_thumb.jpg

post-2009-0-99466500-1473840383_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much Russell I shall cut this today and maybe I could just change the ears for antlers to make the reindeer

Glad you like the elephant, but i doubt that it will work as a reindeer.  The legs look like elephant legs to me, and the reindeer has a "face" that makes it look like a deer.   I'm guessing Roly is working to help you out, I'd just wait a minute on that.  He makes great patterns, it will be worth it.

In the mean time you can cut the elephant and post a picture of it cut...   :)

Russell

Wow that came out great!  haha, man you don't mess around!  I posted the pattern at 4 in the morning.  By 9 in the morning you had already posted a picture.  lol.  so cool, glad it all worked and went together alright.  You did a fantastic job cutting it.  Any problems?  Looks great.

Thanks for taking the time to post a picture, much appreciated.  :)

Russell

I wish you folks would stand up when taking pictures, don't be laying down.  :lol:  :lol:

Just kidding.  They all look good guys.  Thanks for posting !

jerry

sorry Jerry,

But when we get as old as me, we spend a lot of time lying down, so I thought it would help..     Actually, I did what I said I would not do and I posted with my Ipad. Everything came out ok on it but not on the computer

Dick

heppnerguy