Frog Clock

ThCubed

Here is a clock I made for my husband's cousin. She collects frogs and asked me to make her a frog clock. I tried to find a pattern, but couldn't so I made my own. This is my first homemade pattern. I made it out of Birds Eye Maple because I thought the grain looked like little warts on the frog.post-2269-134955533241_thumb.jpg

Here is a clock I made for my husband's cousin. She collects frogs and asked me to make her a frog clock. I tried to find a pattern, but couldn't so I made my own. This is my first homemade pattern. I made it out of Birds Eye Maple because I thought the grain looked like little warts on the frog.[attachment=0]Frog-Clock2.jpg[/attachment]

that is just too cute. since you made the pattern yourself are you willing to share the pattern? steve

Here is a clock I made for my husband's cousin. She collects frogs and asked me to make her a frog clock. I tried to find a pattern, but couldn't so I made my own. This is my first homemade pattern. I made it out of Birds Eye Maple because I thought the grain looked like little warts on the frog.[attachment=0]Frog-Clock2.jpg[/attachment]

that is just too cute. since you made the pattern yourself are you willing to share the pattern? steve

I'd be happy to share it Steve, thanks for asking! I posted it in the new patterns folder. Send me a picture of yours if you make it!

Terry

• 2 months later...