Angels and Pens

tonylumps

I can not believe with all of this technology Email,Texting,Social Media that Pens are in. I guess that if it is a one of a kind people have to have it.I made a bling Pen for my wife and she took it to work.It started from there. Between the Pens and the little Key Chain Angels.I think I have another full time job.Well not quite.I still give my little angels away at the Cancer treatment center. But my wife is selling them at her job.They love them She said that everybody wants a good Pen to hold at meetings.Me I always had a good Carpenters pencil to hold.

Fabulous crafted pens and Angels Tony. Well done. I'd love to start wood turning but then I'd have to expand my shop to make room.

Ron do what I did.Bought an unbrella for the wife's car

Nice work! What are you charging for the pens (if you don't mind my asking)?[/quote

Rolf it depends on the blank and kit combo. On the slim line with a hardwood blank for example 25.00 to 30.00 On a Bling type with Acrylic blank 50.00 If stabilize exotic I get a little more.Some say my prices are a little low.I don't really know what they should be

Don't you just love it when you make something and it catches on so well?  Not a lot of searching is  needed once you find  what people really want.. Great job on them. don't forget to clean out the  saw dust, we don''t want to lose you

Dick\

heppnerguy

That is funny you mentioned that My Wen air cleaner got here today.I will use that in the center of the shop.And a box fan with house filter next to the scroll saws.Plus the shop Vac.I should be OK for closed door cutting for the winter.