Springer Spaniel

Fretworker100

post-30120-0-49502800-1475356135_thumb.jpg

I am not sure what I am doing here but I am trying to show the springer spaniel I cut a few years ago. I like it so much that I framed it and I have it on my living room wall. I hope some of you will like it too. The pattern is one from Jeff Zaffino, i have done a few of his patterns but I can't find them anymore.

attachicon.gifDSCF0018.JPG

I am not sure what I am doing here but I am trying to show the springer spaniel I cut a few years ago. I like it so much that I framed it and I have it on my living room wall. I hope some of you will like it too. The pattern is one from Jeff Zaffino, i have done a few of his patterns but I can't find them anymore.

Your skills are the best cutting jeff's pattern.

Mike, you may not be sure of what your doing here, but, it sure looks like you sure know your way around a scroll saw. This is an amazing piece, and so it should be. It's hard to beat a Jeff Zaffino pattern, he was one of the best pattern designers there was. It's sad that he got himself into trouble, he had a large following. Personally, I think Jeff's patterns were better than Charles Dearings. Jeff's patterns are still available, I just forget right now where to buy them.

Len

Beautiful pattern of a beautiful dog that has been cut with great care and skill.  I love your finished project.  My sister who is the owner presently of a 2nd Springer Spaniel would go nuts if she saw your work here.  Thanks for sharing.  I have an Intarsia Springer Spaniel that I hope to attempt for her one day.  Hopefully it can be half as nice as your work here.

It does not matter how long a piece takes to cut it's the end result that matters.  I have cut a couple of Jeff's patterns, one piece took 22 1/2 hours to cut but that was over a week or so and it got me second prize at the Royal Melbourne Agricultural Show.  Your Spaniel is excellent and well worth a place on your wall. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Marg