Christmas Ornaments

wombatie

This is one quarter of the order for the Christmas ornaments. They have all been delivered now and everyone was very happy with what they ordered. I just wish you could see the rhinestones on the trees sparkle. The rhinestone trees patterns are from Sheila Landry, the large bells are from Sue Mey, the small fans, I think were from Sue Mey and not sure if it's in the photo but there was also a couple of trees, one with Santa and one with a candy cane by Steve Good. Please don't ask what woods were used because I lost my piece of paper with it all written down. Hope you like them.

Marg

post-1251-0-18245500-1475730543_thumb.jpg  post-1251-0-49946100-1475730572_thumb.jpg  post-1251-0-04213600-1475730604_thumb.jpg

This is one quarter of the order for the Christmas ornaments. They have all been delivered now and everyone was very happy with what they ordered. I just wish you could see the rhinestones on the trees sparkle. The rhinestone trees patterns are from Sheila Landry, the large bells are from Sue Mey, the small fans, I think were from Sue Mey and not sure if it's in the photo but there was also a couple of trees, one with Santa and one with a candy cane by Steve Good. Please don't ask what woods were used because I lost my piece of paper with it all written down. Hope you like them.

Marg

attachicon.gif2016-10-03 12.13.39.jpg  attachicon.gif2016-10-03 12.02.41.jpg  attachicon.gif2016-10-03 12.04.08.jpg

An artist no less,very beautiful work :) :) :):D

Marg

attachicon.gif2016-10-03 12.13.39.jpg  attachicon.gif2016-10-03 12.02.41.jpg  attachicon.gif2016-10-03 12.04.08.jpg

Absolutely lovely Marg, all of them. Everyone will be over the moon with them. :D  :D  :D  :D

Rob Roy.

Some nice cutting! I really like the Merry Christmas bell. A few years back I made some ornaments with svarsky crystals they never did sell very well?

It would be interesting to know how yours sell.

They are already sold Rolf.  Those and more were sold.  I was asked by my husbands office ladies if I could send in some samples of what I had made, so I sent in my personal ones and they ordered from there but I did not fancy make 20 of the same tree so I sent in the patterns and they chose what they wanted off the patterns and they ordered more than they had originally ordered.  It took me a couple of months of cutting and finishing.

Marg