He, he, he recycling whenever I can

Scrappile

I always look at ways to reuse things. This is one I just came up with a few weeks ago.  On my Hegner scroll saw I have a tool to use on the lower blade clamp to clamp the blade.  When I first got the saw, I just tied a shoelace to the tool so when it fell off my stand I could retrieve it without bending down to pick it you.  This is my new solution.  Can you guess where I got this holder to hang the tool in??  It is the black piece on the side of the saw stand.

IMG_2957.jpg

It is a piece of plastic that came on the ink cartridge for my HP printer.  It is like it was made for what I used it for.  I drilled a hole in the top to put the tool in and screwed it to the side of the stand. 

Edited by Scrappile

I always look at ways to reuse things. This is one I just came up with a few weeks ago.  On my Hegner scroll saw I have a tool to use on the lower blade clamp to clamp the blade.  When I first got the saw, I just tied a shoelace to the tool so when it fell off my stand I could retrieve it without bending down to pick it you.  This is my new solution.  Can you guess where I got this holder to hang the tool in??  It is the black piece on the side of the saw stand.

IMG_2957.jpg

It is a piece of plastic that came on the ink cartridge for my HP printer.  It is like it was made for what I used it for.  I drilled a hole in the top to put the tool in and screwed it to the side of the stand. 

now fix my shop !