All done ready for Christmas

scrollerpete

Thanks to Russell the designer.

The 12 days are cut and the best part I used only 1 blade FD PSR #3

I just cut one at a time on  1/4" stock and I don't remember what type of wood it is because I had these little strip of wood for at least 10 years just waiting to find use for them.

post-27606-0-15465500-1475862100_thumb.jpg

post-27606-0-09340800-1475862119_thumb.jpg

Edited by scrollerpete

Pete, hats off to you.  Great job by you and Russell.  What do you intend to do with them?  I want to cut them, then I picture stringing them on ,,,, string, and maybe doing a holly leaf or some thing Christmas-ie between each one.  Make a garland like thingy that can be hung in an entry way or something... I have got to get busy as soon as I get back from a trip to Memphis. 

Thank you very much for all the nice comments, but Russell is the one that deserves the most, I just made sawdust.

I think I might give them away to some friend for Christmas.

My wife will decide how to put them together, I just do the cutting and finishing, tha's enough for this old fart.

Thanks to Russell the designer.

The 12 days are cut and the best part I used only 1 blade FD PSR #3

I just cut one at a time on  1/4" stock and I don't remember what type of wood it is because I had these little strip of wood for at least 10 years just waiting to find use for them.

Using wood you had for ten years was a plus You got your moneys worth out of that blade.Nice fast job of it!

Wow those turned out better than i imagined.  Well done!   That's so fun to see them cut.  I really appreciate you posting a picture for us.

Thanks Pete, awesome job!

Russell

These will more than likely make it in the craft magazine,