Cat and Dog

rdatelle

Hi everyone, I just wanted to put these on here and thank Russell for making these patterns for me. There for my Grand kids and I wanted to show him the finished product. They were pretty easy to do. I'm thinking about maybe painting the letters to show up more. The dog is LUNA and the cat is JEWEL. Thanks again Russell.

post-25995-0-17452400-1476491323_thumb.jpg

post-25995-0-17163900-1476491335_thumb.jpg

I am sure your grandchildren will love having them, meaning even more that you created them for them.  Great that Russell could help you out by creating the patterns for you.  Great that you remembered to come back and show him the finished project.  Excellent work all around.  Thanks for sharing.

Those turned out great.  You didn't make a few puzzle cuts in them huh?  :)   Well i think they still came out real nice.  I'm sure they'll love 'em and have them for many years to come.

Thank you for taking the time to post a picture for us.  Much appreciated.

I thought Iggy would probably help you out on this pattern, these are his specialty!

Russell

Hi everyone, I just wanted to put these on here and thank Russell for making these patterns for me. There for my Grand kids and I wanted to show him the finished product. They were pretty easy to do. I'm thinking about maybe painting the letters to show up more. The dog is LUNA and the cat is JEWEL. Thanks again Russell.

They will howl at the site of these.