NO Mail from SSV

LarryEA

I have never received an email from SSV but maybe I am not setup to receive emails. 

Why would I want to receive emails from SSV? Just asking.

Don, Did you know there is a Notification Preference section?

Scroll Saw Village

There are about 24 options for receiving EMAIL   .....  

Check it out

Edited by LarryEA

Larry when I first joined SSV select not to get emails about when members post to a thread I posted. I look on this forum several times a day and don't need those types of emails. Is this what you are referring to? I can receive PM's and like that.

Hi Larry:

Is it just from SSV or your e-mail as a whole

Fab4

Just SSV... They are going into SPAM Folder....   A little more complicated than I have time to explain

what kind of emails does SSV send?

Lots of stuff... depends on what you want EMAIL'd to you...

example: You can follow this topic and have EMAIL sent anytime someone replies...  letting me know

Ike, read and follow my blue note above 

Larry, if e-mails I want to accept are being sent to the spam folder, I just mark them not as spam. After doing that, the e-mails go to my inbox like regular e-mails should.

Len

Montserrat has it right (I think) ... since it is a little more complicated than that, will be hard to explain.

SSV EMAIL (Travis) has a Host send the mail.   My mail goes to a Google account that forwards it to my AOL mail

blah blah blah..... and so on

put the sender into your address book!

It must be a recent development.  I used to get emails too.  I think Google changed their algorithm.  Gmail must have recently flagged it for spam.  SSV is on a shared server, which means many other websites use it too.  So I'm guessing someone else spammed, it was flagged, and everybody using that server is getting flagged.  Grrr.  I'm trying to figure it out.  Once I do, I'll let y'all know.