Ray with Seyco

bandaideman

As you all know Ray is great on service and knowledge. I emailed him and expected to hear from him this week but he sent a answer back within an hour or less. needed Pics of the problem are in the top arm and I was able to send those and he has given me possible fixes for it. I contacted him Sunday night and I had the answer this afternoon. It would have been faster but I was doing things around the house and not checking email frequent and I had trouble sending the pics or I think we would have had an answer with in 45 minutes. Can't beat his service.

As you all know Ray is great on service and knowledge. I emailed him and expected to hear from him this week but he sent a answer back within an hour or less. needed Pics of the problem are in the top arm and I was able to send those and he has given me possible fixes for it. I contacted him Sunday night and I had the answer this afternoon. It would have been faster but I was doing things around the house and not checking email frequent and I had trouble sending the pics or I think we would have had an answer with in 45 minutes. Can't beat his service.

He's got to be over worked with all that's been going on with not being able to get a machine plus all the e-mails a calls he receives ans still satisfies customers ,Whoah!