Dog Fundraiser Event and new Website

Iguanadon

A busy week for Iggy.  I worked hard last week cutting a ton of extra dogs for a dog focused event this past Saturday. 

The good news is I had my best day of sales ever.  The bad news, it was only about half of what I had hoped for.  We got slammed by a hurricane a week ago and I think a lot of folks are still recovering from it and attendance at the event was less than usual.  But that's OK, like I said, it was a new record for me selling 45 pieces.

Last night I started goofing around and looking into ecommerce websites and before I knew it, I had one setup...

Just in time for the holiday shopping season.  Now folks have a way to actually buy and order from me rather than just emailing me.  

The site is very basic and needs some work but it's a decent start I think. Let me know your thoughts.

#1 on my list of things to do is create drop down boxes within each of the puzzle categories so you can actually order a specific breed or animal rather than having to type it in the NOTES field in the cart.

www.WoodcraftByScott.com

Iggy

Edited by Iguanadon

A busy week for Iggy.  I worked hard last week cutting a ton of extra dogs for a dog focused event this past Saturday. 

The good news is I had my best day of sales ever.  The bad news, it was only about half of what I had hoped for.  We got slammed by a hurricane a week ago and I think a lot of folks are still recovering from it and attendance at the event was less than usual.  But that's OK, like I said, it was a new record for me selling 45 pieces.

Last night I started goofing around and looking into ecommerce websites and before I new it, I had one setup...

Just in time for the holiday shopping season.  Now folks have a way to actually buy and order from me rather than just emailing me.  

The site is very basic and needs some work but it's a decent start I think. Let me know your thoughts.

#1 on my list of things to do is create drop down boxes within each of the puzzle categories so you can actually order a specific breed or animal rather than having to type it in the NOTES field in the cart.

www.WoodcraftByScott.com

Iggy

Someones watching over you.

Glad you had a record day despite Matthew impinging on the week.  Hopefully the area can recover from his wrath sooner then later.  My prayers for all affected by the storm. I checked out your new ecommerce site.  Its looking good and easy to navigate.  Now you will need to make sure you add the info. to your cards and such so people who get your card from a purchase or visit know where to go and get more. Thanks for sharing.

Glad you had a record day despite Matthew impinging on the week.  Hopefully the area can recover from his wrath sooner then later.  My prayers for all affected by the storm. I checked out your new ecommerce site.  Its looking good and easy to navigate.  Now you will need to make sure you add the info. to your cards and such so people who get your card from a purchase or visit know where to go and get more. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks and yes, already planning on ordering new cards with the website on it.  For now, my Facebook page has a big SHOP NOW button on it that takes them directly to the new site.  Honestly, I'm not expecting much but I wanted to at least have the ability for folks to make purchases.