Jet Review just posted

jamminjack

Thanks jack, I want to see the 2nd part to get his take on the blade holding system and how it works with spiral blades !

2nd part? You mean to say that this review is just short of an hour, and it isn't a complete review? Holy crap, he didn't do a review this long on the EX or the Dewalt. I am interested in knowing what people think of the saw, but, seeing as how I won't be buying one, I don't think I want to watch a video that long to learn about the saw.

Len

Steve definitely has his own perspective on things and she goes through enough of the saw to give us a good idea of what it is all about.  He more or less dismisses the top feeders as being a very small percentage of the buying audience and dismisses the usefulness of the tilting head versus tilting table (as I about fell out of my chair).  But still, everyone has their opinion, so all in all, it would be useful for anyone trying to understand how the saw worked.

I would love to see the folks at Gwinnett Woodworkers take a shot at this saw.  Those guys are pretty freaking awesome from both an advanced project perspective and also for having a good handle on the mechanics of their saws.

--------Randy

Edited by hotshot

As Steve stated only time will tell . He didn't sound too promising of being able to run 4-8 hours per day I put about 20 hours on my DW 788 per week. I think I will run mine for 3 or 4 years and buy another one maybe by that time I will kinow more about the JET.

IKE