Nailed it

NC Scroller

Had what is typically my big craft fair yesterday and NAILED it. BIG is an understatement. Best show ever by far. I have done this show every year for about 8 years and every year it gets better and better. Thanks for all the well wishes and compliments in my other post. Now I have a good problem. I have to drag my butt back into the shop as I have one more craft fair in 2 weeks and my inventory on some items is depleted.

Had what is typically my big craft fair yesterday and NAILED it. BIG is an understatement. Best show ever by far. I have done this show every year for about 8 years and every year it gets better and better. Thanks for all the well wishes and compliments in my other post. Now I have a good problem. I have to drag my butt back into the shop as I have one more craft fair in 2 weeks and my inventory on some items is depleted.

I new you were going to do good when you posted a picture of your display booth. 

It's better to burn out than rust.Get uset to this happening,everybody's got your number now.Turn every stone over an saw away.Your saw dust pile turned into gold.It's going to be quite awhile before you come down from a sell out but just remember you've got to do it all again in 2 weeks.You just got blessed