Well Well Well

amazingkevin

LO an behold the camera phone was not the problem.Lots of folks here throw out all sorts of stuff.I grabbed some goodies out a while back an they have been right next to the lap top. a data cable .You know that was the problem years ago why i could not load pictures.I have no idea why i didn't think of that right away.My car back fired trying to start it one day.It never ran again.I called the mechanic and said i just jumped timeing.He no no no ,you blew off a vacuum hose the size of your thumb.I looked and looked an could not find it.Next day im still looking and phoof there it was i plugged it back on and it started right up.Why do we look for the worst in things i'll never know.My phones down loading fine now.Thank you Jesus.A long time ago as a kid i asked for knowedge instead of money that way i'd know how to get it or anything else with it.

Glad you figured it out Kevin and it was something simple.  That's why when computer tech people always start with the simplest things (even though people get upset - Duh - YES, its plugged in)  - so often it really is something simple (you would be surprised how often it ISN'T plugged in  ;)  :) )  Look forward to seeing your photos of your work again.

• 3 weeks later...