Here it is

jblock9907

After trying to attach to my original post, I give up, so I had to start a new one. One of the problems that I ran into is when I started cutting some of the smaller intricate cuts, the pattern would separate from the wood. I use Elmers  repositional  and Loc Tight repositional spray glues. 

post-1214-0-61557400-1478617854_thumb.jpg

I am too new to offer too much in way of how to handle pattern lifting off. Others may have suggestions for you. I assume trying something else might be in order. I have had good luck using a Xyron machine with repositionable adhesive cartridges. If you have someone in the family who does paper crafting or scrap booking you may have one in the house already. If not, they can be bought at local stores who sell those types of products usually (and can often use a coupon on) or can be bought via Amazon.

Love this pattern, its message and its beauty. You did an excellent job with it and I don't see any real flaw with it. Thanks for sharing your photo.

Edited by meflick

Great looking plaque and nicely cut!

I would rather struggle with removing the pattern after cutting, than struggle with the pattern coming off while cutting. I use 3M 77 spray adhisive. A light mist is all you need. Spray it on the back of the pattern, let it tack up for about 30 seconds or so. Apply it to the wood and start cutting.

To remove the pattern I either spritz on some mineral spirits, let it sit fot about a minute and the pattern will just fall off, or I use a heat gun on the pattern. This will soften the adhisive and allow you to lift the pattern off.

After trying to attach to my original post, I give up, so I had to start a new one. One of the problems that I ran into is when I started cutting some of the smaller intricate cuts, the pattern would separate from the wood. I use Elmers  repositional  and Loc Tight repositional spray glues. 

I have another suggestion about the pattern coming loose from the wood while you are cutting. I believe that you are probably using a good enough glue. I also believe you are using enough glue, as it takes  very little to set up Ok. so my suggestion is......even if the wood you are putting the pattern is a sanded board, re-sand it with an electric sander,( if you have one), then wipe it clean of sanding dust followed by checking the cleanliness with the palm of your hand. If no dust is then present, place the sprayed pattern on the wood. rub your hand over the pattern you just placed on the wood to be sure it is flat on the wood with no air holes between the pattern and the wood. that should do it.  I discovered this method after I too experienced your problem and I have not experienced again, since I have started do the above.  I hope this might help you

Dick

heppnerguy

Her's one that the VA would salute hanging on their wall.Professionally one sir.Excellent cutting skills.