My first ornament

JimErn

Last 4 months have been an emotional terror.  My wife had a spot on her lung, test after test and no pathologist could identify it, Lung surgery on the right upper lobe, the surgeon comes out and says "pathology still does not know what it is, but what we do know is that it is not cancer or malignant."  No way explain the feeling I had at that moment.

So I drew this up, and will give it to her on xmas eve.

post-29054-0-03079700-1478864705_thumb.jpg

Last 4 months have been an emotional terror.  My wife had a spot on her lung, test after test and no pathologist could identify it, Lung surgery on the right upper lobe, the surgeon comes out and says "pathology still does not know what it is, but what we do know is that it is not cancer or malignant."  No way explain the feeling I had at that moment.

Dog gone, I've been scrolling 12 years and in one day your going to surpass me in ornaments completed,Good for you giving me a wake up call,i surely need it.

I am glad she is okay Jim.

Nothing hits home a hard as experiencing a serious medical problem or the loss of a loved one. So glad that cancer is not the diagnosis for her. It sure gives one a wake up call about how much time we do or do not spend with our spouse. Thank God for the blessing of each other, that He has given to both of you. Things might have been so much worse.  I hope she has a quick recovery and I will pray for comfort for both of you...

Dick

heppnerguy