A Non-Animal Puzzle for a change...

Iguanadon

When I placed my most recent order for some patterns I needed, I tossed in a car pattern.  I decided to give it a try today...

Took me about double the time it takes me to do an animal and the letters are smaller than with the animals and it took extra effort to keep the wood steady and make the tiny, tight turns... was hurting my fingers.  I don't want to shorten my cutting career.

post-29379-0-59335000-1479505301_thumb.jpg

Edited by Iguanadon

Looks good Iggy, I used to own one years ago, it was one tough little sucker. Where did you buy the pattern from, I'm interesting in getting a copy of it?

Len

Hi Len,

It's another Harvey Byler pattern.  You can get it from Wooden Teddy Bear.  This link should take you to the page it's on.  If not, it's under PATTERNS, PUZZLES, TRANSPORTATION

http://www.woodenteddybearonline.com/x/home.php?cat=1023

Hi Len,

It's another Harvey Byler pattern.  You can get it from Wooden Teddy Bear.  This link should take you to the page it's on.  If not, it's under PATTERNS, PUZZLES, TRANSPORTATION

http://www.woodenteddybearonline.com/x/home.php?cat=1023

When I placed my most recent order for some patterns I needed, I tossed in a car pattern.  I decided to give it a try today...

Took me about double the time it takes me to do an animal and the letters are smaller than with the animals and it took extra effort to keep the wood steady and make the tiny, tight turns... was hurting my fingers.  I don't want to shorten my cutting career.

Very nicely cut,your covering all angles for the all mighty dollar