in need of some reading material

steviegwood

Hi folks, as most of you know that i had an argument with my tablesaw and i lost the argument. i am getting so bored not being able to use my hand to do anything so i have just about read all of my woodworking books twice and watched my dvd's and various videos to the point that i can recite them. if anyone has any woodworking books,magazines,dvd's,cd's or vhs tapes that you would be willing to let go. please let me know. thank you. steve

I have got some articles and what not on my web site you are more than welcome to check out. Remember there has got more information than you could read in a life time on the web. Just do a search and start reading. You could even write some stuff in the SSV's Wiki http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/wiki/in ... =Main_Page ;) Your time will probably not feel so wasteful that way, and others could benifit from it. Just an Idea.

The pattern making classes will easily take up 10 hours or so if you go through both classes. I love watching/listening to woodworking podcasts. Just Google Woodworking Podcast or Woodworking Videos.

Here are some other videos that I like: