its been a while.

tomsteve

welp, i havent been around here for a while. i dont do much scrolling spring through fall. that time is spent on larger projects such as this dresser.and now its that time of year to get kickin out some christmas gifts, the 1st one being for a very good friend who is also,like me, a stage 3 melanoma survivor(we've both beat the statistics by surviving 10 years after diagnosis!!). seems kind of strange,eh? welp, its actually for her hubby. hes been an officer for many years and recently promoted to k9 unit, which getting approved for that and the dog that was assigned to him is an incredible story of itself.

anyways, they are an incredible couple and i thought,"geeze, here ive been making something for her these years, i think its time for me to say,"thank you" to him. i believe its a sue mey pattern and comin along good so far. just needed me a little break and thought id drop in for a bit.

hope everyones doin good and havin fun makin dust fly!

post-23696-0-46531100-1480530468_thumb.jpg

post-23696-0-23521400-1480530491_thumb.jpg

post-23696-0-34363000-1480530751_thumb.jpg

Edited by tomsteve

welp, i havent been around here for a while. i dont do much scrolling spring through fall. that time is spent on larger projects such as this dresser.and now its that time of year to get kickin out some christmas gifts, the 1st one being for a very good friend who is also,like me, a stage 3 melanoma survivor(we've both beat the statistics by surviving 10 years after diagnosis!!). seems kind of strange,eh? welp, its actually for her hubby. hes been an officer for many years and recently promoted to k9 unit, which getting approved for that and the dog that was assigned to him is an incredible story of itself.

anyways, they are an incredible couple and i thought,"geeze, here ive been making something for her these years, i think its time for me to say,"thank you" to him. i believe its a sue mey pattern and comin along good so far. just needed me a little break and thought id drop in for a bit.

hope everyones doin good and havin fun makin dust fly!

I'm looking at this stack of 2x4's and saying ,somebody spent a lot of time to stack them so neat .Low and behold a few pictures away cleared up the story.I love it!

Edited by amazingkevin

• 2 weeks later...