Opinion needed

Around the corner

Need popular opinion of this from the group. My wifes sister is having a 50 yr wedding anniversay this spring so I made a plaque I should say two cause I liked both of the patterns I made. One is mine the other is from Sue Mae patterns.I think I know which one but like to see what others think.The hearts are from Sue Mae and the square one is my idea.. 

post-23657-0-91816400-1480707433_thumb.jpg

post-23657-0-13957700-1480707468_thumb.jpg

Well, I like them both but the real question is not what the popular opinion of this group is but instead, which one do you think your sister-in-law and her hubby will like best? But, I am also assuming that you are giving them both since they are personalized. I have studied them both several times now and can't tell you I like one over the other honestly.  The square one is more of a "traditional" look - the hearts more eclectic.

Need popular opinion of this from the group. My wifes sister is having a 50 yr wedding anniversay this spring so I made a plaque I should say two cause I liked both of the patterns I made. One is mine the other is from Sue Mae patterns.I think I know which one but like to see what others think.The hearts are from Sue Mae and the square one is my idea.. 

I'm for the square one !

Well your all thinking what I was. I chose the square one too but having you all agree with my thoughts make it easy to choose. The round one will not go to waste I will take the pictures out cut the dates off and reuse for my brothers 50th coming in a couple of years.Thanks all for your opinions Im glad your being honest , that's what I like about this site it's better than family and not scared to give people honest remarks which helps a scroller always do better. Thanks very much. Damian

If I can change two things, I like the hearts.  ( I would drop the names across the top - too hard to read and they know who they are, and if possible put (not a cutting) an actual pic of them when they got married in the left heart, and a pic of them today in the right.

Other wise I like the square one

edit:  My friends have learned not to ask my opinion, sorry if I overstepped.

Jim

Edited by JimErn