My metal display rack

country girl

Lots of people asked about the showcase rack that we used in our craft show, do I thought I would start a new conversation for anyone who wants to know about it. You're going to be jealous. We found that in front of our local hardware store. It was just sitting in front of the parking areaa for several weeks. I asked the store owner what he was planning to do with the rack and he said that in the summer he uses it to display things. Sooooo I said well would you like to sell it? and he said 'sure how about $20.'

See I told you you would be jealous but don't be too jealous because it took another $40 and several hours to paint it.

I really like it because the shelves can be removed and adjusted on how much you want them tilted. Many shelves have a bar that can be lifted behind them for largee items and as you can see in the pictures how the top went flat and we made it one big Shelf.

Dad and I are $200 short of our goal at the craft show......just saying. I think the hardware store could be easily persuaded to sell their other matching shelf for the right price. Not sure.

Lots of people asked about the showcase rack that we used in our craft show, do I thought I would start a new conversation for anyone who wants to know about it. You're going to be jealous. We found that in front of our local hardware store. It was just sitting in front of the parking areaa for several weeks. I asked the store owner what he was planning to do with the rack and he said that in the summer he uses it to display things. Sooooo I said well would you like to sell it? and he said 'sure how about $20.'

See I told you you would be jealous but don't be too jealous because it took another $40 and several hours to paint it.

I really like it because the shelves can be removed and adjusted on how much you want them tilted. Many shelves have a bar that can be lifted behind them for largee items and as you can see in the pictures how the top went flat and we made it one big Shelf.

Dad and I are $200 short of our goal at the craft show......just saying. I think the hardware store could be easily persuaded to sell their other matching shelf for the right price. Not sure.

your a born bargain hunter ,you had your radar up and found just what you wanted ,no hesitation either.how could he resist a smile like your asking for a deal .

Theresa, why sell it, you may have a use for it. Do you and your dad never plan to participate in any more sales?

Len

I am not sure if my dad is interested in doing another or not. He went to the second show and there was not many people there at all - like the first one. But he did mention that he knows now what he would do different. Not sure what those things are. I think more gift ideas and less Christmas decorations.

It was a lot of product. I ended up buying about 10 pieces from it for my own Christmas gifts to people. I made him sell them to me. I got about a 75% discount off the already discounted price.

The $400 should buy lots of glue, blades and sandpaper, etc. That is what we are going to use the money for.