Catching Up On Christmas Orders

knightyme

While this post isn't really qualified for "bragging" (I've seen a lot of your work and y'all qualify to BRAG!), I do hope it's a lesson for other newbies, to the hobby, out there.

That lesson being this. Scrolling is not only fun and "therapeutic" in it's own way but a person brand new to it, can make a business out of it. I turned my first scroll saw on, in my entire life, this past October 2016. Now, I'm working feverishly to catch up on Christmas orders but I'm getting there. I have but 25 more to go (to be delivered by Christmas).

The bottom line is, if I can do it, ANYONE can!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS folks!!

Completed Christmas Orders

group.png 

While this post isn't really qualified for "bragging" (I've seen a lot of your work and y'all qualify to BRAG!), I do hope it's a lesson for other newbies, to the hobby, out there.

That lesson being this. Scrolling is not only fun and "therapeutic" in it's own way but a person brand new to it, can make a business out of it. I turned my first scroll saw on, in my entire life, this past October 2016. Now, I'm working feverishly to catch up on Christmas orders but I'm getting there. I have but 25 more to go (to be delivered by Christmas).

The bottom line is, if I can do it, ANYONE can!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS folks!!

Completed Christmas Orders

group.png

whoah!!!!!!!!!!!!! more ways to skin a cat,Very impressive work !!!!

Edited by amazingkevin