LaSalle the car

penquin

Have a friend who is creating a hot rod out of a early LaSalle coupe.  It will be in the LA Roadsters car show next month.  He wanted some logo's for the top of the stanchions that will hold the chain that will keep folks from getting to close to the car at the show.  This is what we decided on.  They are 3 1/4 in Dia.  Got the precut circles at the local craft store.  Knew I could never cut 20 circles the same size and have them all look the same.

Will post more photo's when we go to the show and see it all.  It is out of paint and waiting for upholstery to go in'  Power train is a small block Chev.

jim

penquin

post-1363-0-30015100-1481684408_thumb.jpg

Have a friend who is creating a hot rod out of a early LaSalle coupe.  It will be in the LA Roadsters car show next month.  He wanted some logo's for the top of the stanchions that will hold the chain that will keep folks from getting to close to the car at the show.  This is what we decided on.  They are 3 1/4 in Dia.  Got the precut circles at the local craft store.  Knew I could never cut 20 circles the same size and have them all look the same.

Will post more photo's when we go to the show and see it all.  It is out of paint and waiting for upholstery to go in'  Power train is a small block Chev.

jim

penquin

Aw shucks ,i was wanting to see the car too!