Christmas presents.

hawkeye10

I am so glad to be through making Christmas gifts. It's all the hand painting that gets old fast but I know it has to be done.

I made 30 of these walnut crosses. They are finished with Watco Danish oil "natural" and are 3/16" thick. I also stack cut them two at a time. I made the crosses and my niece added the beads and string. 

TWRUKcr.jpg

The ladies in the family like home made Christmas ornaments so I made these for this year. 

ZIL1GJ1.jpg

Not scroll saw work but I made two of these for a couple of the young boys in the family.

orsgJl0.jpg

I also made some cutting boards and a rack for hanging bracelets and necklaces on.

I am so glad to be through making Christmas gifts. It's all the hand painting that gets old fast but I know it has to be done.

I made 30 of these walnut crosses. They are finished with Watco Danish oil "natural" and are 3/16" thick. I also stack cut them two at a time. I made the crosses and my niece added the beads and string. 

TWRUKcr.jpg

The ladies in the family like home made Christmas ornaments so I made these for this year. 

ZIL1GJ1.jpg

Not scroll saw work but I made two of these for a couple of the young boys in the family.

orsgJl0.jpg

I also made some cutting boards and a rack for hanging bracelets and necklaces on.

Good for you i'm way behind on my 3 dozen 12 days of Christmas ornaments to be painted

Excellent work already.  I had great ambitions to make some christmas gifts and ornaments.  Looks like I will need to start in January to get them done for next year perhaps.  Doesn't look like this year is going to.  :cry:  Life is getting in the way I am afraid. I am sure your recipients will love all the work you did.  Thanks for sharing your photos.