dust collector

ike

Well i finally found the shop vac air corrector  at woodcraft for $134 , That's about what  they were when you ordered them and you may not get it till the new year.I had to change my shop around a lot and I think it will be ok where I put it.I started cleaning the shop and you could see the dust going into the cleaner, I will still have to use the shop vac to collect l the heavy stuff..any thing will help.

IKE

Well i finally found the shop vac air corrector  at woodcraft for $134 , That's about what  they were when you ordered them and you may not get it till the new year.I had to change my shop around a lot and I think it will be ok where I put it.I started cleaning the shop and you could see the dust going into the cleaner, I will still have to use the shop vac to collect l the heavy stuff..any thing will help.

IKE

good for you IKE, those sales help out

IKE

Ike, could you post a link to the "shop vac air corrector", I can't find it.  Of course I am not sure what I am looking for.

TIA

I bought this at woodcraft for $135. It sets on a bench or the floor. It's 2 ft. long and a little over 12" diameter. I set it up and stirred up a littl dust and you could see it groin into the cleaner I think I will be well satisfied with it. Just goose Shop-vac portable air-cleaner 1030000 and you will see it.

post-21020-0-95902800-1482083060_thumb.jpeg