Scrolls shelf. Added a Drawer

Paul hd

Paul, I enjoyed your post. I would vote it,'Best Post of the Year', at least best one I can remember. :D

Also, you're the first person I have watched scroll... 

Great looking shelf..

Thank you!

Hi Larry,

Glad you like it mate. :)  

Great work! Thanks for sharing and God Bless! Spirithorse

You are very welcome Spirithorse

always fun to watch the other guy do it!

Hi Kev,

It is always good to hear from you. Hope you are doing well.

Paul, thanks for sharing this video with us, I enjoyed watching how you do things. That looks like it will be a dandy shelf, a bit fancy for a workshop though.

Len

Hi Len,

:)  :D You are right about it being a bit Dandy. It would look more at home on the set of Pride & Prejudice  :D

Merry Xmas to All.

Paul

I am in awe of your cutting speed and precision!  Beautiful work and you have set the bar for improving my own proficiency on the machine.  My cutting pace is probably 1/4 of yours and I don't think the parasol handle being held by the woman in your piece would have survived my ham-fisted approach.  Nice work!!

Edited by Blaughn

Loved it Paul. You made it look easy.

take care

Don W

Hi Don,

Love the festive Avatar. :santa:

I am in awe of your cutting speed and precision!  Beautiful work and you have set the bar for improving my own proficiency on the machine.  My cutting pace is probably 1/4 of yours and I don't think the parasol handle being held by the woman in your piece would have survived my ham-fisted approach.  Nice work!!

Hi Blaughn,

I appreciate your very kind comments. :thumbs:

Well done on the vid Paul and nice cut everyone will want one now. :cool:  :cool:  :santa: Roly

Cheers Roly.

it's going to be a nice shelf

Hi Dave,

I will try and get it finished tomorrow and post the results. :thumbs:

Nice adaptation to the shelve and that knob gives me an idea for my surplus bits of acrylic for pen tops. :cool: Roly 

Thanks Roly.

Look forward to seeing your pen tops :thumbs:

Really enjoyed watching your video & how you went about it,love that knob .You ended up with a very nice feature for your shed.I think a bit too nice for my dusty old shed.

Cheers Peter.