Ornament Exchange

wombatie

Well as promised here are the ornaments made and sent to me by Dan (dgman).  I can't thank him enough that are fabulous.  Hope you like them as mush as me and my family.

Marg  :santa:

post-1251-0-61727900-1482383809_thumb.jpg   post-1251-0-60423200-1482383845_thumb.jpgpost-1251-0-61769800-1482384037_thumb.jpg

Grrrrr They have turned sideways and I used my phone the right way up.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited by wombatie

Well as promised here are the ornaments made and sent to me by Dan (dgman).  I can't thank him enough that are fabulous.  Hope you like them as mush as me and my family.

attachicon.gif2016-12-18 13.12.10.jpg   attachicon.gif2016-12-18 13.13.10.jpgattachicon.gif2016-12-18 13.15.11.jpg

Grrrrr They have turned sideways and I used my phone the right way up.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Phone have a mind of their own,lol

What I thought was right was wrong.  :roll::huh::x  Plus what does FTFY stand for????????????????? :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Yep, fixed that for you.

I think the trouble started when we all had flip phones.  With a flip phone you didn't turn them on the side.  Now with the smart phones you do, probably because they take such excellent pictures now, they are considered as good as any cheap camera, they want to act like a camera.  IDK.

Russell

Nice looking ornaments Marg, how long have you been collecting ornaments on these swaps?

Len

This is the first time with Dan but I did the Ornament Exchange  on Scroll Saw Workshop a few times and I exchanged ornaments with Chelcass a couple of years ago.