That time of year

edward

To me when that phrase is used it tells me it is time to start working on NEW projects for next year. Out with the old and in with the new. Every year I like to add something new to the line and probably phase some old things out. i have a basement shop so I am able to work through the winter months with no problem and this is when I get most things done. Has been a few years since I was able to be in the shop and I have a lot of catching up to do. As far as doing a complete clean up, that has not happened in many years. I do try to keep it somewhat manageable or else I would not find everything. Plus makes for tougher place to walk.    

Started cleaning the shop up and organizing things, not that it needed it, and the wife chipped in, what a surprise. Won't start any new projects until next year.  Have a nice day.  edward

since i got out of the hospital,things have taken a turn for the better .i've helped my neighbors do things they couldn't,i've done things nobody would do here in the warehouse area for the better  i'm not sleeping at all during the day ,amazing .and i washed clothes for the first time in months.guess i was drowning in pee as i couldn't for a long time empty my bladder.I'm amazed at the change.

since i got out of the hospital,things have taken a turn for the better .i've helped my neighbors do things they couldn't,i've done things nobody would do here in the warehouse area for the better  i'm not sleeping at all during the day ,amazing .and i washed clothes for the first time in months.guess i was drowning in pee as i couldn't for a long time empty my bladder.I'm amazed at the change.

Bet you peeing like an elephant now Kevin :lol: with no pain how brilliant is that. :thumbs: