Puzzle Books

jbrowning

Ok, so I might have jumped off the deep end a little. Well, I'll definitely have stuff to do this summer. Iggy and Hawkeye is totally responsible for this. :razz:

Now all I need is some warm temps.

Jim

Jim I am so sorry for your misfortune. It's really bad to have this happen right here at the end of the year.   :lol:  :rofl:  I have three of them coming that I bought through Amazon. They won't be here until Tuesday. Free shipping and they sent it Surepost. Surepost is where UPS or Fedex picks it up and sends it around the world three times then gives it to the post office.   :curse:   :curse:  I very seldom order from Amazon and this is only one of the reasons.

PS - Give me a preview. What do you think of them?

Ok, so I might have jumped off the deep end a little. Well, I'll definitely have stuff to do this summer. Iggy and Hawkeye is totally responsible for this. :razz:

Jim

Jim

Load us up with pictures of your work ,can't wait to see!

We all like a bargain and that seems especially true of scrollers.  So folks don't forget ebay.  I have purchased several used books at a faction of the cost and have never had a issue of missing pages or pages so damaged they could not be used.