Smoking # 9

penquin

Finally finished this cutting.  WOW it took a long time.  Love the pattern and detail.  Pattern is by Charlie Hand and he does some super stuff.  Check him out.  His pattern said 310 cuts I don't think I did them all. Some we so close together I was afraid of breaking through.  After sanding and sealing I now look at it and really am glad I took a shot at it.  Thanks for a great pattern Charlie.

As I finished framing and got ready to take the photo the sun came out here in So. Calif. maybe a sign.

jim

penquin

post-1363-0-60459700-1487820698_thumb.jpg

Finally finished this cutting.  WOW it took a long time.  Love the pattern and detail.  Pattern is by Charlie Hand and he does some super stuff.  Check him out.  His pattern said 310 cuts I don't think I did them all. Some we so close together I was afraid of breaking through.  After sanding and sealing I now look at it and really am glad I took a shot at it.  Thanks for a great pattern Charlie.

As I finished framing and got ready to take the photo the sun came out here in So. Calif. maybe a sign.

jim

penquin

looks like a plumbers nightmare building one.your skills cutting this are fabulously well done!