OK where is it?

heppnerguy

a couple of years ago I cut a desk top piece of a skate boarder and now I can not find where I got the pattern. I was thinking it was a Steve Good pattern but the closest i could find was a snowboarder. So if anyone can find me a skate boarder pattern I would really appreciate being directed to that source.  Thank you

thanks all for your suggested patterns.. None of them were what I was looking for so I  just made my own pattern and I will post the finished item, tomorrow

Dick

heppnerguy

Edited by heppnerguy

This is a Steve Good pattern.. Not sure if this is what you was talking about.. I also have another pattern from a few years back that I made but I am not sure where I got the pattern from.. and the pattern is probably long gone now since my computer crashed last year.. 

Kevin

post-1728-0-80180300-1488247096_thumb.jpg

Edited by kmmcrafts

a couple of years ago I cut a desk top piece of a skate boarder and now I can not find where I got the pattern. I was thinking it was a Steve Good pattern but the closest i could find was a snowboarder. So if anyone can find me a skate boarder pattern I would really appreciate being directed to that source.  Thank you

Dick

heppnerguy

looks like they found what you want,hopefully.