Wall plaque

heppnerguy

I made this wall plaque for my wife. It is originally a clock pattern from the now defunct Berry Basket. My wife said she liked the pattern and wanted one cut for her but we did not need any more clocks so I made it as a wall plaque for her. the outside decoration is in 4 pieces so I made the four crossed and clued them at the seams so they did not show. My wife suggested that to me as I was making it. I also had an order for the  Weed Wacker from Steve Good's page but I forgot to take a photo of it. I did make one change on Steve's pattern because he made it so that one of the blades of grass was behing the golf club but he forgot to remember that the golf club is solid and does not have slots cut allthe way through it and the pattern is designed with that blade of grass showint through the club from behind. an easy fix.

Dick

heppnerguy

post-2238-0-51417400-1488260738_thumb.jpg

OH MY.That is just down right Awesome :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Thanks, I was happy the wife liked it. She hung it right away. knew exactly where she was going to put it..

Very  nice cutting !.....Very intricate work !...Well done !

It was a little time consuming on the boarder... I had to cut it three times because after they were cut and finished, I discovered the printer printed it in different sizes.   But I did finally get it done..

Dick

heppnerguy

I made this wall plaque for my wife. It is originally a clock pattern from the now defunct Berry Basket. My wife said she liked the pattern and wanted one cut for her but we did not need any more clocks so I made it as a wall plaque for her. the outside decoration is in 4 pieces so I made the four crossed and clued them at the seams so they did not show. My wife suggested that to me as I was making it. I also had an order for the  Weed Wacker from Steve Good's page but I forgot to take a photo of it. I did make one change on Steve's pattern because he made it so that one of the blades of grass was behing the golf club but he forgot to remember that the golf club is solid and does not have slots cut allthe way through it and the pattern is designed with that blade of grass showint through the club from behind. an easy fix.

Dick

heppnerguy

Looks like the Mrs, what to keep you home,lol,Nice workmanship!