Windmill

woodduck

Just finished this one ,It is a pattern by Thomas Mullane Jr.the size is about 12" x 9" I used 3/0 new spirals to cut it & I bought the frame from a second hand shop & I am quite pleased as to how it turned out,I put this one behind glass to give it a bit of protection from little hands. Cheers Peter

post-19963-0-54649200-1488267283_thumb.jpg

Just finished this one ,It is a pattern by Thomas Mullane Jr.the size is about 12" x 9" I used 3/0 new spirals to cut it & I bought the frame from a second hand shop & I am quite pleased as to how it turned out,I put this one behind glass to give it a bit of protection from little hands. Cheers Peter

Things depicting other lands tend to be collectable.Love the job you did on this one!

Just wondering if anyone knows a source for patterns by Tom or "Old Grizz" that are available now.  I know he has passed on but are his patterns no longer available anywhere?  Tried googling him and patterns and could not find anything.

jim

penquin

Yes Jim I found this pattern on   woodworkersworkshop.com & I noticed he had several more on the Scroll Saw section .or put what you want in the search box. Cheers Peter