Good News - Bad News

jbrowning

Hello everyone, I have some good news - bad news.

The Bad News -

My second bout with a upper respiratory infection since the middle of January. So there is about another 3-4 weeks before I can get back into the garage and get some work done.

The Good News

By the end of March I might have my Wood Working Shed built. Both the landscape guy and tuff shed guy came out and ok'd the back yard where I'm going to have it built. Now I'm just waiting for the HOA to say it is ok then we're off to the races.

The building will be 10' by 16' (the largest one that I can put in the back yard). So pretty excited about it even though being sicker than a puppy dog for the second month in a row.

Jim

Thanks Roly, yep I will be sure to post up pictures of it and how it is coming along.

Hi Stevan, I have a friend who is an electrician and he wired my whole basement. So I will be getting him to come over and run everything from the house to the shop.

Thanks Wayne, there are quite a few people on my block that have tuff sheds in their back yard. So I'm hoping I won't run into any problems with them.

Jim

That is bad news, indeed.. My wife and I will add you to our prayer requests. We will pray for a quicker than expected recovery.  Having a shop building put it will be very nice. I hope you are planning on insulating it, because both the cold and the hot can drive you our of your shop quickly. Good luck with the HOA.  I hope things go well with that.

Dick

heppnerguy

Hi Dick, thanks for putting me on your prayer request.

Yes I will be insulating it because here in Colorado it tends to get cold in the winter and hot in the summer.

Now I just have to figure out how to cool in the summer and warm in the winter. :)

Jim

Edited by jbrowning

I would be interested in your building and how things fit. I am considering a move and would like to know how big a shop I can get a way with. Now I am set up in about a 1/4 of a 2 car garage. I did not think of having a limit on size in your back yard. Well may not happen anyway. Hope your URI improves quickly. Just remember better out then in so plenty of tissues, drink lots of fluids, and Chicken soup.

I hope you Get better soon , this time when your feeling better give your self more time to heal.

Your shop sounds great, if it should prove to be a bit small a concrete pad out front will allow you to roll a bench or power tool outside put-up a cover to keep the sun off it can be enjoyable working in nice weather.... or is it playing 🙌

Hello everyone, I have some good news - bad news.

The Bad News -

My second bout with a upper respiratory infection since the middle of January. So there is about another 3-4 weeks before I can get back into the garage and get some work done.

The Good News

By the end of March I might have my Wood Working Shed built. Both the landscape guy and tuff shed guy came out and ok'd the back yard where I'm going to have it built. Now I'm just waiting for the HOA to say it is ok then we're off to the races.

The building will be 10' by 16' (the largest one that I can put in the back yard). So pretty excited about it even though being sicker than a puppy dog for the second month in a row.

Jim

Good things come in two's,You getting better and being approved for the shed