Another baby gift

heppnerguy

A young lady, here in Heppner, has her first baby on March 21st. We have  known this gal for over 10 years and she is a wonderful person. Her life  has not always been easy for her but when we found out she had her baby, I knew I had to make this baby cross. Because she had a girl, I had to paint the backer board pink. This is not the pink shade I was looking for but it does well in helping the cross work stand out. I hope she enjoys having this little gift.. 

Dick

heppnerguy

post-2238-0-23709800-1491863070_thumb.jpg

A young lady, here in Heppner, has her first baby on March 21st. We have  known this gal for over 10 years and she is a wonderful person. Her life  has not always been easy for her but when we found out she had her baby, I knew I had to make this baby cross. Because she had a girl, I had to paint the backer board pink. This is not the pink shade I was looking for but it does well in helping the cross work stand out. I hope she enjoys having this little gift.. 

Dick

heppnerguy

Your doing a good job giving her a memorabilia to remember forever.Now that she has one all her girlfriends may want one too!?good job!

Thanks for the nice words, everyone.. I am so glad that I have the ability to share my humble woodworking with others and experience the joy of seeing them appreciate the things I give them. I continue to have people come to me and  thank me for something I gave to them and i say to myself, ' I don't even recall making that for them' , but it still feels good to know they liked it enough to remember me for them.

Dick

heppnerguy