what are you ...

Clayton717

The wheather is finally getting nice around here. I was just curious to what everyone was working on? So do you have any projects going? Myself I am working on 2 In God We Trust intarsias. They are going to the same guy so I'm working on both together. And have a few more intarsias lined up. between all those and for a break I turn a pen or two, then back to the scroll saw.

I am finishing the 5 uncle sam whirligigs and trying to find information on finishing the scroll sawn portaits. I am also trying tolerate my 3 labs and their protests due to A sewer line installation through my front yard. The weather here is some what cold again. That's how the weather is in Ohio, it changes. I am looking for another project as I finish up these. I am also looking for craft show listings and making preparation to enter that arena. :cool:

I am currently enjoying the sunshine sitting in our conservatory at the end of a hot day at work (there is no ventilation to speak of so whatever the temperature outside you can add 15 degrees plus), enjoying a cold drink. I'm between projects at the moment.

I have another toy box to make, but there's not rush for that.

My husband wants me to make him a desk for the corner of the dining room now we've finally got around to decorating it.

My dentist also wants me to make him desk from piece of burr elm but I haven't got the capital to buy the rest of the timber for it at the moment.

And finally I have an idea for an intarsia/pyrography project which I've done the pattern for but need to empty the woodshed to find a suitable piece of timber.

Decisions, Decisions. :roll: