Steve D Good Music Pattern on a Coin

hotshot

I saw where someone cut this traditionally, and thought I would try it on a coin.  

I've had several requests to put up a video of some cutting, so here is a link to some pretty raw footage.  

https://youtu.be/A1jp7eau9Ww

I'll do a more instructional video at some point and polish it up a bit, but this should give you a feel for how this goes.  I had a drill bit break off in the coin, in a tight place where there wasn't enough room for another entry hole, so there is a portion in the middle of the video where I'm working through that issue.

gallery_1770_540_20979.jpg

Edited by hotshot

I saw where someone cut this traditionally, and thought I would try it on a coin.  

I've had several requests to put up a video of some cutting, so here is a link to some pretty raw footage.  

https://youtu.be/A1jp7eau9Ww

I'll do a more instructional video at some point and polish it up a bit, but this should give you a feel for how this goes.  I had a drill bit break off in the coin, in a tight place where there wasn't enough room for another entry hole, so there is a portion in the middle if the video where I'm working through that issue.

gallery_1770_540_20979.jpg

I tryed 3 ways to watch and could not?

Hey, if anyone watches the video, please like it on YouTube.  Not a lot of people do this type of cutting on the scroll saw and I'm trying to evangelize the heck out of coin cutting with the scroll saw, so hopefully a few likes will give these kinds of projects more visibility.

Plus, hopefully I'll direct a few viewers back to this community.

Edited by hotshot