I've been Published

Clockman

Leola,

First thank you very much. Actually I didn't do anything other then post the pattern in the Scrollsawer.com's forum. A couple of days later the publisher contacted me and asked if I would be interested in letting the publisher it in a future issue. I quickly agreed signed a contract with them and spent about 2 months cutting it, framing it and emailing back and forth to finalize the article.

I am sure that you can email your patterns to any of the magazines with photos of the cut item and see what they say. One never knows. Good Luck

Mike

Thanks everyone especially Messman if it wasn't for your photoshop tutorial I would have never gotten into pattern making and excelling so quickly. Thanks again

Mike

Mike,

I am so glad that my tutorial was the jumping board for you. I guess this is where the student surpasses the teacher :cool::thumbs: So are you going to send me a copy of the magazine as a thank you? :lol: But seriously, I am so glad for you, I watched you from the start knowing that you were going to be making knock out patterns quickly. Congrats my friend once again.