My Hegner Modifications

stoney

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Rockytime said:

How does one delete a post? The above post contains error photos. I'll try again.

1-20190912_132508.jpg

2-20190912_132520.jpg

3-20190912_132451.jpg

6-20190907_144840.jpg

To answer your question Les, you can't delete a post but you can delete the content. Just hit the edit tab, delete all the pics and content and you can even change the topic title to deleted. I checked with Travis once about that and he told me not to worry because eventually they go to a back page as the new topics come online. 

• 5 weeks later...

-- For those Hegner users with the knurled "quick-clamp" knob option : One way to add "comfort" to using it for long stretches is to slip a pair of snug fitting model car (r/c toy car?) miniature rubber tires over the knurling, in a side-by-side setup...A tight fitting size is best, possibly even requiring warming the tires first in hot water for a tight stretch-on install...After many hours of use, my outside tire eventually "wore off" - via the knurling eventually "rasping" the inner mounting surface of the tire : a quickie slip on of a snug fitting o-ring (plumbing type) alongside the remaining tire has kept me scrolling along, without "meat tenderizing" my fingers...

~Pitts~