F bomb

Grumpy Old Bear

I hope I don't get kicked out of the community for this:oops:, but I was asked to cut an F Bomb. I didn't like the looks of the round type bombs, so I came up with the dynomite version. The dowels are 1 1/4 inch and the fuse is some wire I had laying around the workbench. I painted the F really hot colors to help people realize it was not an actual bomb.  I may make one with a very short fuse for those people with a short fuse...;)

Sorry I had to edit this post, but my keyboard does not know how to spell so good-ly.

F bomb yellow.jpg

F bomb pink.jpg

Edited by Grumpy Old Bear

3 hours ago, Stupid Donkey said:

I hope I don't get kicked out of the community for this:oops:, but I was asked to cut an F Bomb. I didn't like the looks of the round type bombs, so I came up with the dynomite version. The dowels are 1 1/4 inch and the fuse is some wire I had laying around the workbench. I painted the F really hot colors to help people realize it was not an actual bomb.  I may make one with a very short fuse for those people with a short fuse...;)

Sorry I had to edit this post, but my keyboard does not know how to spell so good-ly.

F bomb yellow.jpg

F bomb pink.jpg

great gag item to throw around,,lol!