Solo Double

blights69

22 hours ago, blights69 said:

See this pattern go up the other day by free2breath had to put it on Vinyl 

Multi Colour Guitar  (1).JPG

Multi Colour Guitar  (2).JPG

Frank Frank Frank .The CNC clone.records are not the easiest thing to cut ,Let alone clean up the cut after it's done from melted vinyl still stuck on the record.your doing what you do best,stay out of Mrs. slashers way,lol .have you tryed the old thick 78 records ? I'm wondering how they would do cut wise.After cutting a few records i can really appreciate seeing yours knowing full well all the problems you encounter.Keep showing us your accomplishments done so well.

17 hours ago, amazingkevin said:

Frank Frank Frank .The CNC clone.records are not the easiest thing to cut ,Let alone clean up the cut after it's done from melted vinyl still stuck on the record.your doing what you do best,stay out of Mrs. slashers way,lol .have you tryed the old thick 78 records ? I'm wondering how they would do cut wise.After cutting a few records i can really appreciate seeing yours knowing full well all the problems you encounter.Keep showing us your accomplishments done so well.

Thank you Kevin they are tricky to cut especially when they get delicate I am stack cutting at the moment i got to 4 the other day but that was a task I think 3 is the max really, I tend to cut a lot lot quicker on vinyl than wood this helps to keep the melting down a bit but i am still trying new things on vinyl so the whole thing is a learning curve I only started scrolling late last year so all still a trial and error for me but i am getting to grips slowly slowly , I have tried a real old his masters voice album that cut ok the newer ones are very thin and need to be given respect or they will bite you back around 1 hour in and trash the piece lol Thanks for the positive comments Kevin