A.K. Special

rjR

Made from palette oak.   It is 3/4 inch thick 7-1/2 inches long and 2-1/2 inches tall. The  wheels are an unknown very hard wood. 1-1/4 by 1/2 inch thick.  The axles are just dowel. I wax the middle to make them roll easier. The bodies do test the saw a bit being oak.

It is a big boy (Man-Cave) toy with a secret life. I have 2 questions for you; What is the secret life? The other one is what does the "C-1" stand for?

A.K. should get both answers correct on his first try!

P1030692.JPG

Edited by rjR
typo

Nice job I would say bottle opener due to the man cave quote but would the wood hold out that long opening bottles makes me think the quote may be a red herring to put us off the real scent I am taking a shot in the dark and saying you slide a device ie phone tablet in front or back cutout area and hey presto device holder lol (or is that just my weird mind telling me something that it is not lol) 

On 5/11/2017 at 0:31 PM, rjR said:

Made from palette oak.   It is 3/4 inch thick 7-1/2 inches long and 2-1/2 inches tall. The  wheels are an unknown very hard wood. 1-1/4 by 1/2 inch thick.  The axles are just dowel. I wax the middle to make them roll easier. The bodies do test the saw a bit being oak.

It is a big boy (Man-Cave) toy with a secret life. I have 2 questions for you; What is the secret life? The other one is what does the "C-1" stand for?

A.K. should get both answers correct on his first try!

P1030692.JPG

If i wasn't so much pain i'd make a guess but I'm struggling