Funny Stuff - Iggy Setup Transformation

Iguanadon

OK, this is quite funny... I'm coming up on my 1 year anniversary of selling puzzles.  I wondered if I had pictures of my first event June 11, 2016 to compare to today... and I did... Check these out...

My first event, looks like 15-20 dog puzzles and a handful of dinosaur puzzles... compared to today... over 200 total puzzles on display and another 200 duplicates hiding behind my tables.  LOL!

I have fond memories from June 4, 2016, walking up to the guy that organizes the weekly farmers market and showing him pictures of my dog puzzles on my phone and him saying "Be here next Saturday." GREAT!  Oh wait... I don't own a tent, I don't have a table, I don't have a banner... I don't have ANYTHING!  I've never done this before!!!  Thank goodness for Amazon and Vistaprint!  :-)

And now look at me 49 weeks later.  Hahahahaaaaa

20160611_072735.jpg

IMG_20170520_080629.jpg

Edited by Iguanadon

2 hours ago, Iguanadon said:

OK, this is quite funny... I'm coming up on my 1 year anniversary of selling puzzles.  I wondered if I had pictures of my first event June 11, 2016 to compare to today... and I did... Check these out...

My first event, looks like 15-20 dog puzzles and a handful of dinosaur puzzles... compared to today... over 200 total puzzles on display and another 200 duplicates hiding behind my tables.  LOL!

I have fond memories from June 4, 2016, walking up to the guy that organizes the weekly farmers market and showing him pictures of my dog puzzles on my phone and him saying "Be here next Saturday." GREAT!  Oh wait... I don't own a tent, I don't have a table, I don't have a banner... I don't have ANYTHING!  I've never done this before!!!  Thank goodness for Amazon and Vistaprint!  :-)

And now look at me 49 weeks later.  Hahahahaaaaa

20160611_072735.jpg

IMG_20170520_080629.jpg

The more you know the more you show,keep on the go ,It's working for you!