Two new toys

Rolf

I had asked my wife for one of the $99 special Festool sanders for my birthday, needless to say there were none to be had. On my birthday there is a big box on the table and she said," I am sorry I did not get you what you wanted" . A bit disappointed I opened the box and it it was the Festool ETS EC 125/3 sander. I am really happy with this and ordered the Festool Midi vacuum to go with it (It arrived the next morning). After playing a bit with the sander and vac I am totally impressed with how quiet and dust free a job it does.

15 hours ago, Rolf said:

I had asked my wife for one of the $99 special Festool sanders for my birthday, needless to say there were none to be had. On my birthday there is a big box on the table and she said," I am sorry I did not get you what you wanted" . A bit disappointed I opened the box and it it was the Festool ETS EC 125/3 sander. I am really happy with this and ordered the Festool Midi vacuum to go with it (It arrived the next morning). After playing a bit with the sander and vac I am totally impressed with how quiet and dust free a job it does.

The good wife!