Scroll Saw Wood in Canada

Mark

Not familiar with your area. You can try and Google scroll saw wood in your area. E-Bay is another place to look. Sheila Landry and Keith Fenton are in Nova Scotia if that's close ? You may what you write them and see if they can offer some more insight. They are both world class scrollers and artist and very friendly. I have many of their patterns.

Good luck

Just bought some wood from Woodchuckers.  I happened to be in Toronto, so was able to tough the wood.  They shipped it to me in Winnipeg.  $1/pound.  Arrived by Canada Post.  They said if I wanted more just to call and request, they would pick it out.  woodchuckers.com  1-416-241-8654.   I would also check out Windsor Plywood - best place here in Winnipeg,

On 6/2/2017 at 7:21 PM, markmadeit said:

Hi,

I live on Vancouver Island and can't find anything here to use on my scroll saw except some pretty ordinary wood. What are some good sources of scroll saw wood in Canada?

Thanks everyone.

Mark Curtis

dumpsters,apartment complexes,bulk pick up, cabinet shops, coffin makers is best and free too