Busy weekend

GPscroller

Back to work today, so did some cutting on the weekend.  The old bear pattern is Steve Goode, cut on spruce slab of course, and the second one is a pattern request by Forrester that I said I just had to cut, did it on a $2.00 plaque from one of the local dollar stores.  Ordered some puzzle patterns from Scott (Igaunadon)and cut four on Sunday.  The Rescue dog I will be checking with our local SPCA and see if they want some for free.  The Buffalo is cut from some tight grained cedar that was laying around.  The MinPin is for a friend  and the elephant is for the wife.

Jeff

old bear honey.JPG

Old bear stained.JPG

Rescue dog puzzle.JPG

puzzle buffalo.JPG

puzzle minpin.JPG

puzzle elephant.JPG

Edited by GPscroller

5 hours ago, GPscroller said:

Back to work today, so did some cutting on the weekend.  The old bear pattern is Steve Goode, cut on spruce slab of course, and the second one is a pattern request by Forrester that I said I just had to cut, did it on a $2.00 plaque from one of the local dollar stores.  Ordered some puzzle patterns from Scott and cut four on Sunday.  The Rescue dog I will be checking with our local SPCA and see if they want some for free.  The Buffalo is cut from some tight grained cedar that was laying around.  The MinPin is for a friend  and the elephant is the wife.

Jeff

old bear honey.JPG

Old bear stained.JPG

Rescue dog puzzle.JPG

puzzle buffalo.JPG

puzzle minpin.JPG

puzzle elephant.JPG

Great work on all Jeff Thanks for showing us . ( you may wanna check the last part of your listing and change it to for the wife because at the moment it says the elephant is the wife if she sees the thread you will be hanging by one lol)

Some very nice work.  Sorry work is going to get in your way but looks like you put your non work time to some great use over the weekend.  I have cut some of those puzzles from Harvey/Scott recently.  Several more to try.  Hope mine looks half as good as yours when complete.  Thanks for sharing.  I am sure the lucky recipients of your work will be quite happy with their gifts.  I am sure the local SPCA would be thrilled with any work you can provide them as well.