Off line for awhile

heppnerguy

I will not be on The Village for probably about 2 weeks or so. We will be making our move from Oregon to Arizona and setting up our new home. It will take until Saturday for us to get there and unloaded and then the arranging and putting things in order starts. After we are settled in and have internet working,I will log on. I will miss my daily log in here and all of my world wide family. It will be another dry run for me like when the sight was being changed over and no one could get logged in here, but this time it will only be me that will be away. I will think about all of you often. 

Dick

heppnerguy

Dick, I know that moving can be hard no matter the distance.  I also know that you are moving from where you have lived a long time to go down to where your Son's family is but I think you are also leaving some other family behind.  So besides the physical toll moving takes, there is the emotional toll that you will have as well.  I hope you and your wife take your time and enjoy the process as best you can.  See it as a new adventure that will bring you new and exciting things.  You have shown the new house and it is beautiful.  As I recall, you will have a new great space for your shop there too.  Don't wait too long to get that setup and going and take a few minutes when you need to just check in here.  The Village will be here waiting to hear all about your moving adventures and see your new shop up and running.

On 6/12/2017 at 9:21 PM, heppnerguy said:

I will not be on The Village for probably about 2 weeks or so. We will be making our move from Oregon to Arizona and setting up our new home. It will take until Saturday for us to get there and unloaded and then the arranging and putting things in order starts. After we are settled in and have internet working,I will log on. I will miss my daily log in here and all of my world wide family. It will be another dry run for me like when the sight was being changed over and no one could get logged in here, but this time it will only be me that will be away. I will think about all of you often. 

Dick

heppnerguy

Movings never been fun and i say never again  but it happen more than i want.