Couple of Options

MTCowpoke22

16 hours ago, MTCowpoke22 said:

I've been getting a lot of interest in the Montana, and other state Wall Hangings. I was able to add a few options. I got the patterns from the Scroller catalog. It doesn't say who did the pattern for them. But so far have sold a few of each and have a couple of new orders lined up! I've also been getting offers to do other states.

Born & Raised.jpg

Home Sweet Home.jpg

good job on both .thanks!

Very nice work.  I can see why they would be good sellers.  I have noticed that one of the "hot items" in generally lately are state or location based items like these.  Shirts, plaques, car stickers, etc. so good to get the market while its a hot commodity.  Good to be proud of where we are from. Thanks for sharing.

On 6/13/2017 at 11:33 AM, MTCowpoke22 said:

I've been getting a lot of interest in the Montana, and other state Wall Hangings. I was able to add a few options. I got the patterns from the Scroller catalog. It doesn't say who did the pattern for them. But so far have sold a few of each and have a couple of new orders lined up! I've also been getting offers to do other states.

Born & Raised.jpg

Home Sweet Home.jpg

Hi Tim

Well done looks really good

by any chance do you know what fonts were used for this

Thanks

keep up the great work

Fab4

1 hour ago, Fab4 said:

Does anyone know what fonts were used for this Montana plaque?

Will the real designer please stand up...lol

Thanks

Fab4

I got the patterns from Scrolleronline.com. So, unfortunately I don't know that the fonts are, and neither the pattern or the site give anyone any credit for the design. It simply says the design is copyrighted to Scroller.