My sheperd (Made changes posting)

NiTay614

This is the cut portrait. I have included an example of what I was suggesting when I expressed my use of tape in the posting asking for advice on thin cuts. This has been a real work of heart and test on my patience and artistic capabilities. I am questioning adding detail to Jesus' hand and arm. Other than that I am pleased. I have sent an email to Jan Szafranski who is the artist who drew Christ with lamb. Will post the pattern when I hear from him based on the changes I made to my original. I have made three cuttings as I worked through this pattern development. If anyone is interested in seeing the progession let me know. Again thanks for the advice and suggestions afforded. :thumbs::Dpost-3559-134955538455_thumb.jpg

Thanks Paul. I am really pleased with it. The first cutting made Jesus look kind of ghostly, and the second made Him appear sort of child like. It took a lot of observing and Filters to bring out details. It is not an exact replication of Jan's portrait, but art is not about replication, it's about what one makes another see. :thumbs: