Anyone know this Font?

kmmcrafts

Had a custom order for this clock.. but I need to personalize it.. I used to have this font on another computer I think.. for the life of me I cannot find it now that I have a order to do.. Any ideas on what this font is?  Not a real big deal I guess I could use another type font for all of it.. Still would like to know..Sorry I don't have the best picture to show the actual font all that great..

Thanks for any help / tips

Kevin

il_570xN.1035599525_hxce.jpg

9 hours ago, kmmcrafts said:

Had a custom order for this clock.. but I need to personalize it.. I used to have this font on another computer I think.. for the life of me I cannot find it now that I have a order to do.. Any ideas on what this font is?  Not a real big deal I guess I could use another type font for all of it.. Still would like to know..Sorry I don't have the best picture to show the actual font all that great..

Thanks for any help / tips

Kevin

il_570xN.1035599525_hxce.jpg

Oh how i miss listening to shortwave radio.One of my favorite freq's was 38.98 A nice bunch of normal  guys that talk about hot cars Radio's ,modifications .  a good place like SSV for those interested in ham radio.